Boost Your Go Skills, One Article at a Time.
Learn Go/Golang with Willem Schots.
You don't need a computer science degree to follow along.
Learn Real World Skills
Based on 10+ years of experience working as a web developer.
Experiment with source code directly in the articles.
Most importantly, Have Fun!
Programming is a creative discipline, let's build some cool things.
Unsure how to structure your Go web app?
Get 25% off on my upcoming guide.
Top 10 Articles
- URL path parameters in routes
- Comparing times and dates in Go
- Should you use slices of pointers to structs?
- Confused by http.HandlerFunc? This post makes it click
- Add value to a context in a type safe way
- Context cancellation: Stop wasting resources on aborted requests
- Change JSON time format
- How to parse a time or date in Go
- Anonymous structs in Go: What, How and When
- time.Now() and the Monotonic Clock in Go